Announcements and Important Events
Concussion Education and Testing Requirements
Lenape Middle School
2022 (Spring Sports)
Concussion Education and Baseline Impact Testing must be completed prior to participating in the following middle school spring sports: (Girls Soccer, Baseball, Softball, Boys Lacrosse, Girls Lacrosse)
Any 7th grade students trying out for these sports MUST complete the Concussion Education and IMPACT baseline concussion test prior to trying out. If they completed this concussion testing for a previous fall or winter sport at Lenape they do NOT need to take it again.
Any 8th grade student playing these sports who have not previously completed the Concussion Education and IMPACT baseline concussion test must do so as well. If you completed this as a 7th grader for any other sport, you do NOT need to take it again.
Please follow the directions below to complete Part 1 (Concussion Education) and Part 2 (Impact Test)
Part 1: Concussion Education
1. Click on link: https://forms.gle/6cyn1aHPPunjeuxXA to open the online learning module for Concussion Education.
2. Fill out your FIRST and LAST name, GRADE, SPORT, and EMAIL. Then click on then go to the next section.
3. The next section is the Pre-Test it is a total of 10 questions. Complete this pretest and then go to the next section.
4. The next section is the PRESENTATION. There are 3 total modules. After each module you will answer a few questions about that module. There is a total of 10 questions.
5. Each section of this presentation takes approximately 10 minutes.
6. When the presentation for each section is completed you will need to answer the MULTIPLE CHOICE OR TRUE/FALSE questions in each section.
7. When you have completed the presentation and all the questions you will have completed the education portion for school.
8. Your Athletic Trainer will be able to see who has completed this presentation and the score you receive on the questions.
Part 2: Impact Test
In order to have the most accurate baseline score, all students should complete the Impact Test in a home environment that is free from distraction. To help create an environment free of distractions we are asking students to follow the steps below while taking the test. (Approx. 30 minutes).
· Cell phones/Tablets are left in another room or are powered down.
· Test is taken in a room with no TV or Radio on.
· Test is taken independently or alone and free from distraction of other household members.
2. Click on link below. (Please use Google Chrome and ensure the pop-up blocker is disabled.)
3. Enter Code: R2ZWE767UH
4. Click Validate
5. Select Lenape Middle School in the drop-down box.
6. Click launch test
7. Enter your Full first and last name. No nicknames or shortened versions.
8. Please fill out ALL additional demographic information.
a. Please fill out all sports you participate in during the school year
9. Once completed, you can simply exit out of the program.
Questions please contact Jess Mack (Lenape ATC) email@example.com